Sunrise and Sunset Club
From 17 May 2021, Sunrise and Sunset will operate as follows:
Sunrise - will run from the Sunset Room for all year groups. Children will be in 2 bubbles - KS1 and KS2
Sunset - will run from the Sunset Room for Reception - Y2 and from the Hall for Y3-6 until 4.30pm, when they will move to the Sunset Room.
Parents should pick up all children from the Sunset Room, regardless of where they are playing in school.
7.30 – 8.50am - £6
7.50 – 8.50am - £4
Breakfast is available from 7.30 – 8.10am at a cost of 80p.
3.15 -5.30pm - £8.50
3.15 – 4.30pm - £4.25
4.30 – 5.30pm - £4.25 (for children returning to Sunset after taking part in any other club, eg Kanga when they restart)
Subject to availability, Sunrise and Sunset Club is available to all children who attend this school. The Club offers the following:
• Sunrise pre-school facility 7.30 - 8.50 a.m. Breakfast is available until 8.10 a.m at the cost of 80p per day.
• Sunset after-school facility 3.15 - 5.30 p.m.
• care by experienced supervisors in the school premises
• the opportunity to enjoy games, toys and other activities
• a safe and relaxed environment
• time for a light snack after school (provided by parents)
• regular or occasional use (subject to availability). Please note cancellation of bookings require 7 days' notice.
Please continue to contact school or Sunrise/Sunset Club direct via phone or email to email@example.com to enquire about booking a place.
*Charges apply if 7 days' notice of cancellation is not received*