Sunrise and Sunset Club
7.30 – 8.50am - £6.25
7.50 – 8.50am - £4.25
Breakfast is served from 8.00 – 8.15am at a cost of £1 (toast, cereal, juice).
3.15 -5.30pm - £9.00
3.15 – 4.30pm - £4.50
4.30 – 5.30pm - £4.50 (for children returning to Sunset after taking part in any other club, eg Kanga)
Subject to availability, Sunrise and Sunset Club is available to all children who attend this school. The Club offers the following:
• Sunrise pre-school facility 7.30 - 8.50 a.m. Breakfast is available until 8.15 a.m at the cost of £1 per day.
• Sunset after-school facility 3.15 - 5.30 p.m.
• care by experienced supervisors in the school premises
• the opportunity to enjoy games, toys and other activities
• a safe and relaxed environment
• time for a light snack after school (provided by parents)
• regular or occasional use (subject to availability). Please note cancellation of bookings require 7 days' notice.
Please continue to contact school or Sunrise/Sunset Club direct via phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about booking a place.
*Charges apply if 7 days' notice of cancellation is not received*
We will be running a half term holiday club on Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 October for all Burley Woodhead children. The club will run from 9.00am to 3.30pm and cost £25.50 a day, payable in advance on ParentPay. To book, please visit ParentPay.
Activities include crafts, art, baking, circuits, Lego construction, Minecraft club, outdoor games and free play. Children will need to wear clothing suitable for playing outdoors, a packed lunch and a water bottle.
Sunrise/Sunset Club mobile phone tel: 07519 176502.
Sunrise/Sunset Email: email@example.com