Sunrise and Sunset Club
From September 2020, in order to comply with government guidelines for full opening, Sunrise and Sunset will operate differently. Please see the letter below.
Sunrise - will run from the Hall for all year groups.
Sunset - will run from the Hall for Reception - Y3 and from the Sunset Room for Y4-6.
7.30 – 8.50am - £6
7.50 – 8.50am - £4
Breakfast is available from 7.30 – 8.10am at a cost of 80p.
3.15 -5.30pm - £8.50
3.15 – 4.30pm - £4.25
4.30 – 5.30pm - £4.25 (for children returning to Sunset after taking part in any other club, eg Kanga when they restart)
Subject to availability, Sunrise and Sunset Club is available to all children who attend this school. The Club offers the following:
• Sunrise pre-school facility 7.30 - 8.50 a.m. Breakfast is available until 8.10 a.m at the cost of 80p per day.
• Sunset after-school facility 3.15 - 5.30 p.m.
• care by experienced supervisors in the school premises
• the opportunity to enjoy games, toys and other activities
• a safe and relaxed environment
• time for a light snack after school (provided by parents)
• regular or occasional use (subject to availability). Please note cancellation of bookings require 7 days' notice.
Please continue to contact school or Sunrise/Sunset Club direct via phone or email to email@example.com to enquire about booking a place.
*Charges apply if 7 days' notice of cancellation is not received*