Thank you for your interest in joining our school.
zoom information session for new parents - tuesday 8 december, 9.30am
Is your child starting school in September 2021?
Join us for an information session with our Headteacher Joanne Siddall and the Reception team with a live tour of the Reception classroom and outdoor area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Further information on the process of applying for a school place, or for appealing against a decision on admission, can be found on the Bradford Education website, which can be accessed through the link below.
The Bradford online admissions system will be available for reception applications from 9 November 2020 until 15 January 2021 for children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2017.
You should receive information about making an application for reception from your child’s current nursery/through the post in mid-November. Please contact the Bradford Admissions Team if you do not receive this.
For parents wishing to apply for a school place other than Reception September 2021, you should first contact Bradford Council Admissions who will advise you on making an in year application - subject to an available place in our school.
Where the number of preferences for our school exceeds the number of places available, priority will be given to children in the following categories:
1. Looked after children or children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted or became subject to a residence or special guardianship order.
2. Children who were Previously Looked After Children outside of England and Wales who were adopted.
3. Children who have exceptional social or medical needs, supported by a written recommendation from the child’s paediatrician/consultant or professional from Children’s Services. The letter must explain why the school is the only suitable school to meet the child’s needs and why no other school could provide the appropriate support for the child.
4. Sisters and brothers of children living at the same address who are at present on roll at the school and will still be attending the school at the time of admission.
5. Children of parents who are members* of the Church of England or other Christian denominations for whom the preferred school is the nearest Church of England school to the home address (see * below).
6. Other children.
* For admission under criterion 5, parents will be asked to demonstrate membership of the appropriate Christian denomination by submitting with their application, a letter from their minister or other church leader confirming the parents’ regular and frequent attendance at church.